Action Required! CitiManager® One-Time Passcode
Dear Agency Program Coordinator (APC),
Client account security is very important to Citi® Commercial Cards. As an added measure of security, please note that Citi may occasionally require a One Time Passcode (OTP) at the time of login for APC using the CitiManager® online tool, even in situations where you are logging in from your work location.
A valid telephone number and/or email address must be stored within the CitiManager online tool in order to receive a CitiManager OTP. Without a valid telephone number and/or email address in your profile, you will not be able to proceed with the OTP process when attempting to login to the CitiManager online tool.
Please ensure you have a valid telephone number and email address in CitiManager by following the below steps:
- Login to citimanager.com/login
- Navigate to the My Profile tab and select the Update User Profile link
- Click the expand button to the left of the Contact Details section
- Update the mobile number field and the contact number field. If you are located outside of the U.S., please follow the instructions below:
Please note: A direct phone line must be used; a mobile number is recommended to ensure you can receive the OTP anytime, anywhere.
- In the Mobile Number field, enter the country code in the first box and mobile number in the second box (e.g. [country code]-[contact number])
- In the Contact Number field, enter the country code in the same box as the contact number, with no spaces or dashes (e.g. [country code][contact number])
- Click Confirm at the bottom of the page
- Confirm the details entered are correct and click Save
Should you have any questions, please contact Citi Customer Service.
Citi® Commercial Cards Team.
© 2016 Citigroup Inc. All rights reserved. Citi and Arc Design is a registered service mark of Citigroup Inc.