Citi was established in Indonesia in 1968. We proudly serves the country and our valued customers by providing daily banking services, as well as corporate and investment products.
Citi is one of the largest foreign banks in Indonesia in terms of asset size. The bank has 10 branches in six major cities in the country, namely Jakarta, Bandung, Surabaya, Semarang, Medan and Denpasar. The bank also has one of the largest consumer transaction networks with approximately 33,000 payment points and a sizable corporate distribution network with approximately 6,000 locations in 34 provinces. Citi is connected to the ATM Bersama network with more than 70,000 ATM terminals across Indonesia.
Citi also works actively to make important contributions in citizenship, which reaches various communities in need. Under the Citi Peka (Caring and Creating Sustainable Impacts) umbrella, Citi’s mission is to enable the growth and economic progress of its beneficiaries. Established in 1998, Citi Peka focuses on various corporate social responsibility initiatives, e.g., financial literacy and inclusion, youth economic opportunity and sustainable cities. Citi’s citizenship effort is guided by the principle of "More than Philanthropy." Funded by the Citi Foundation, which is based in New York City, Citi Peka has partnered with more than 56 NGOs to implement more than 34 sustainable programs, reaching more than 1 million people, and involving around 50% of its employees as volunteers. Each year Citi holds Global Community Day, during which all employees in every country where Citi operates, including Indonesia, are invited to take part in various social activities.
Institutional Clients Group
- ICG core business includes Banking, Capital Markets and Advisory (BCMA), Markets and Securities Services (MSS), Treasury and Trade Solutions (TTS) and Citi Commercial Banking (CCB).
- We provide comprehensive financial solutions to a wide range of customers that include local corporations, the government / state-owned enterprises, multinational corporations, and small/medium enterprises.
- ICG has one of the largest corporate distribution networks in the country, with around 6,000 locations in 34 provinces through its partnership with the state mail agency PT Pos Indonesia and five local banks.
Global Consumer Banking
- The Global Consumer Banking (GCB) operates 10 branch offices and 54 ATMs in Indonesia. Citibank is integrated with the ATM Bersama networks with over 70,000 ATM terminals spread across Indonesia.
- Our core business in GCB include credit cards, consumer lending, savings and deposits, wealth management that covers: investment, insurance and treasury products. GCB is a pioneer in the Indonesia credit card industry, as well as wealth management banking.
- GCB is also at the forefront in its offering of digital banking in Indonesia, and aims to continuously provide innovative and value added solutions and services to our customers.
- We also provide our customers with cutting-edge banking technology, wealth advisory services as well as powerful Citi global network and connectivity.
- 2020 Best International Bank in Indonesia, Finance Asia
- 2020 Digital Bank of the Year in Indonesia, The Asset
- 2019 Best Bank-Global in Indonesia, The Asset
- 2019 Best Bond Adviser-Global in Indonesia, The Asset
- 2019 Best International Bank in Indonesia, Asiamoney
- 2019 Best Corporate/Institutional Digital Bank in Indonesia, Global Finance
- 2019 Wealth Management Platform of the Year-Indonesia, Asian Banking and Finance
- 2019 Bank Berpredikat Sehat under the Foreign Bank category, Warta Ekonomi