Citi has had a presence in Spain since 1919 and was one of the first foreign banks to establish an office in the country. In 1983, Citi acquired Banco de Levante (Citibank España, sold to Banco Popular in 2014). Salomon Brothers opened its first office in Madrid in 1988, and Schroders established its Spanish headquarters in Madrid in 1990. In 1997, Smith Barney merged with Salomon Inc. to form Salomon Smith Barney. Citi merged Salomon Smith Barney with Schroders Plc in 2000, creating a leading pan-European investment bank.
We have always had a firm commitment to Spain and proudly serve our local communities every day. We are a preferred financial partner for Spanish and global institutions. We are a leading provider in investment banking, capital markets, transactional services and private banking businesses.
Institutional Clients Group.Our ICG business has among the highest-qualified professionals serving the most important Spanish corporations as well as foreign multinationals in Spain. Citi's Institutional Clients Group builds enduring relationships with clients by providing a full suite of strategic advisory and financing products to multinational and local corporations, financial and public sector institutions, and many of the Spanish most successful and influential individuals and families.
- Capital Markets Origination business is focused on the capital-raising needs of our Spanish institutional clients, from inaugural issuances and exchanges to cross-border transactions and first-of-their-kind landmark structures. Citi Spain is the first choice among issuers for clients' underwriting needs owing to our unmatched global footprint and diverse range of financial products.
- Markets and Securities Services business provides world-class financial products and services to corporations, institutions, and investors we serve in Spain. Our clients can find Citi research and commentary and proprietary data and analytics; execute fast, seamless and stable foreign exchange and rates trades; and utilize our suite of sophisticated, post-trade analysis tools. We are also a top provider in Spain of Direct Custody and Clearing businesses. We provide customized solutions that support the diverse investment and transaction strategies of investors and intermediaries.
- Treasury and Trade Solutions business provides integrated cash management and trade finance services to multinational corporations operating in Spain with the industry's most comprehensive suite of digital and mobile-enabled platforms, tools and analytics,
- Private Banking team of professionals deliver private banking and wealth management services to high net worth individuals and families. From banking and cash management to lending, investment strategies, and trust and wealth advisory services, we are in Spain to support our clients with a comprehensive range of services. Our goal is to deliver expertise and a premier level of service while helping grow, manage and preserve wealth.
Gobierno Corporativo de Citibank España S.A.
- Consejo de Administración
- Reglamento del Consejo de Administración
- Estatutos Sociales
- Comité de Nombramientos y Remuneraciones
- Como presentar una Reclamación
Informamos a nuestros clientes que toda reclamación deberá ser presentada mediante comunicación escrita dirigida a la siguiente dirección: Calle de Jose Ortega y Gasset, 29. Edificio Beatriz. Código Postal: 28006. Madrid.