In this eAmanda Hale, Head of Regulatory Services, Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, Andrew Newson, Senior Fiduciary Analyst, Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, and Matthew Cherrill, Senior Fiduciary Analyst, Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, sit down to discuss the latest regualtory highlights.
Feaured topics include
- UK: FCA says Consumer Duty Sets Higher Standards for Financial Services Customers
- EU: European Commission Adopts European Sustainability Reporting Standards
- Global: FSB Consults on Policies to Address Vulnerabilities From Liquidity Mismatch in Open-ended Funds
- Global: IOSCO Proposes Detailed Guidance for Open-ended Fund use of Anti-dilution Liquidity Management Tools
- Global: FSB Finalises Global Regulatory Framework for Crypto-asset Activities