Amanda Hale, Andrew Newson and Matthew Cherrill, of Citi’s Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, sit down to discuss the latest regulatory highlights.
This edition's featured topics include:
- Netherlands: AFM Says Pay Ongoing Attention to Sufficient LMTs and Correct AIFMD Reporting
- US: SEC Adopts Rule Enhancements to Prevent Misleading or Deceptive Investment Fund Names
- EU: European Commission Launches Consultations on SFDR
- Global: Taskforce on Nature-related Financial Disclosures Publishes Final Recommendations
- UK: FCA and PRA Propose Measures to Boost Diversity and Inclusion in Financial Services