Michelle Kennedy, Founder and CEO of Peanut in conversation with Sarah Courtney Dockett, Managing Director in Citi Private Bank.
Key topics covered:
- Her experience of building Peanut, and how she drives innovation
- The challenges she has faced as a woman entrepreneur
- What the financial community can do to better support women entrepreneurs
- How successful women entrepreneurs can “pay it forward”
- Michelle’s advice for entrepreneurs
About Michelle Kennedy:
Michelle Kennedy is founder and CEO of Peanut, one of the fastest-growing social networking apps for women focusing on fertility, pregnancy, motherhood and menopause, which has raised $23m to date. Michelle was formerly Deputy CEO of dating behemoth Badoo, and during her tenure was integral to and inaugural board member of Bumble, (which IPOd in 2021 at a $13bn valuation).
Having worked in social discovery for ten years, Michelle has unprecedented experience and understanding of the safety and growth components of building a social network for women and continues to execute on her mission to make Peanut the leading network to connect women when they need each other most. She is also a strategic investor in several early and late stage startups, and institutional venture capital funds.