Amanda Hale and Matthew Cherrill, of Citi’s Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, sit down to discuss the latest regulatory highlights.
This edition's featured topics include:
- UK: FCA Finds Fund Managers’ Value Assessments Significantly Improved, But Still Work To Do
- Hong Kong: Regulators Publish a New Roadmap to Promote Fintech Adoption in Financial Services Sector
- Luxembourg: CSSF Issues a Thematic Review on the Implementation of Sustainability-related Provisions in the Investment Fund Industry
- US: SEC Reopens Comment Period for Enhanced Safeguarding Rule for Registered Investment Advisers Proposal
- US: SEC Adopts New Rules and Rule Amendments as it Enhances the Regulation of Private Fund Advisers