Amanda Hale, Andrew Newson and Matthew Cherrill, of Citi’s Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, sit down to discuss the latest regulatory highlights.
This edition's featured topics include:
- UK FCA Issues Policy Statement on Sustainability Disclosure Requirements and Investment Labels, and Consults on Guidance
- EU: ESMA Announces Intent to Recognise Cyber Risk as a New Union Strategic Supervisory Priority
- Irish Central Bank Publishes Individual Accountability Framework Standards and Guidance
- Financial Stability Board Publishes Toolkit for Enhancing Third-party Risk Management and Oversight
- Technology Working Group Publishes Interim Report on UK Fund Tokenisation: A Blueprint for Implementation