Amanda Hale, Andrew Newson and Matthew Cherrill, of Citi’s Global Trustee & Fiduciary Services, sit down to discuss the latest regulatory highlights.
This edition's featured topics include:
- Europe: Council of the EU Agrees its Negotiating Mandate on the Benchmarks Regulation
- Singapore: MAS Launches World’s First Multi-Sector Transition Taxonomy
- UK: FCA Seeks Views on Regulatory Approach for Overseas Funds Regime
- Europe: ESAs Issue Public Consultation on the Second Batch of DORA Policy Products
- Global: FSB and IOSCO Publish Policies to Address Vulnerabilities from Liquidity Mismatch in Open-ended Funds